Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Read Theory


For reading we always start with reading on a site called readtheory.org. We read for 20 minutes just to warm us up also to increase in our reading. The site gives us a text to read and we have to understand the text before we answer. I always have to think about what the question is asking me to do.  When I answer my question I will always look back at the text just to make sure I have the right answer. Reading on this site really helps me increase in my reading. 



1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Hi Ana
I love this post! It explains very clearly what you are doing, why you are doing it and how you can help yourself make a stronger connection to the text. Our 'Read 20' challenge is a great way to practise using your comprehension strategies. Well done and keep up the great work.
Mrs A :)

Post a Comment