Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student Leader Nomination

Ana

IMG_1824.JPG

Why I want to be Head Girl

I would like to be Head Girl as it would be a opportunity to gain more responsibility. I think I have a chance to be Head Girl because I have the  proper uniform also I come to school on time. Being head girl would mean that I would play a key role in the school which is a responsibility that I am willing to take. I would help personally by becoming Head Girl giving me the opportunity to progress my public speaking and leadership skills, which will be useful later on in life, also I would like to be able to be seen as a friendly person for all the students, they will be able to come to me if they have any concerns or worries and I would help them to the best of my skill. I would make a good Head leader because I  have the confidence to talk to our school also showing my ideas with the teachers even Mr Johnston. Having the respect from the students and the teacher is something that has made me very pleased and happy knowing that I have this opportunity to be voted as head girl for 2016.

I am really proud of me being nominated to be head leader for 2016. Having people to vote for me I have to persuade them that I am Confident and that I have a good attitude. I was nominated because I have the qualification for being a leader. Being Head Girl could help me with my college application.

5 comments:

Juanita said...

Hey Ana
I am really happy for you. I think you are really lucky being nominated to be Head Student. I think you would be perfect at that job. I think you could of kept the blurb black because it kind of looks weird. I think you also could of made the writing smaller as well. I think you have done a amazing job on this.

Sincerely, Juanita

Manu said...

Hi Ana
I hope that you get head girl I think you are perfect for the job.I think that you should make the font smaller but any way good luck!!! (Hope you get it)

Unknown said...

Hi Ana,

It is wonderful to see that you have been nominated for Head Girl at Panmure Bridge School this year. What an accomplishment!

I will look forward to following your blog posts and to learning whether you have been selected in the coming weeks. I will also check in on your blog post to see if you decide to join our summer blogging programme called a 'Summer Learning Journey.' We'd love to have you join us and to support you in practicing your reading and writing skills over the summer months. I (Rachel) will be online every day (Monday - Friday) to read and to comment on all of the posts. I would love to read what you write, as well.

Wishing you a fabulous 2016 and another great year at school.

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana,

I am from Canada and my school has a head girl too! I think that it is really cool that you are getting an opportunity to be a role model in your school community. Being nominated for Head Girl is a great honor and shows how great of a person you are! I hope that you succeed in becoming head girl!

From,
Baker Jackson

Wayne said...

Hi Ana,
Congrats on having the opportunity to run the head girl role.
Wish you all the best and good luck in the future!

Post a Comment