Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

My Recount

My day at the movies


Wow! we are in the Movie theater it was so dark I couldn't hardly see anything.When The movie came up I was so excited my brother was sleeping even my sister and I was still  awake.During the movies I ate a lot of chocolate.I had a stomach ache.


It was so fun that I could blow my head off because it was so dark  I thought there was a ghost behind me and the movie was loud and that I couldn't hear anything.My brother was terrible because he was snoring during the movie. When my brother woke up he was so embarrassed because we told him what happen.I felt sad for him because he was crying.

When the movie was finish we got to watch 1 more movie and that was so cool than the other one my brother was still sleeping and I couldn't believe that my brother is still sleeping

0 comments:

Post a Comment