Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

My time at Howick Historical Village














The trip to the Howick Historical Village was very scary.When Mrs White growled at us I felt very scared and I was  shaking at the end.When I heard what Mrs White told about Mrs Miller's nails I laughed and laughed about what Mrs White told about Mrs Miller's nails.When Mrs White told us to write with our  right hand I was relived that we had to write with our right hand.Inside the Pukurunga school the girls will have to put there hands in front and the boys had to put there hands at the back.
   

2 comments:

Orica said...

Hi ANA , nice work on your Howick Historical Village .

Nesi said...

Hi Ana

That looks really fun to be in the olden days wasn't it? She sure was funny. Nice sentences Ana. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment