Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Narrative Writing - Shoes




The Mind Changing Shoes


On a cold winter's night, I was getting ready to play on the soccer field. As I was about to be put on I was taken back of. I felt like I was a disappointment and I was sitting in the locker room all by myself lonely. I could smell a disgusting soaked socks and I was about to die. I tried to hold my breath but the smell was to strong. I was saved from someone who had finally open the locker door. I could see light flashing through my eyes, as I was so excited but then as soon as I got to see properly the locker door just shut in my face again. Then again I could smell a load of rubbish like it was right next to me. I fell asleep and the owner took me home with him, he shoved me under his bed cold and abandoned. I felt worn out when I was shoved under the bed and like I was useless again. The next morning came, I could feel the sunlight against my face. I finally knew I was useless to be worn until I was surprised I was bought and been warned. The owner had soccer practice at 8 in the morning, I was getting prepared to not be worn again.

I was back to my old place with the smelly soaked socks and the disgusting rubbishes. As his foot went inside I smelt like toe jams, I couldn’t hold my breath any longer so I had to breathe his own feet. I couldn’t believe I was sad just to be worn now look I ended up smelling toe jams. As my face was getting stomped on, I could feel my face being bruised badly, I felt like I was in a car crash. There was something coming up to me it was really smelling I didn’t want to be stood on I wonder what it was. The owner was running along the field until it stepped on mud that smelt like poo. I couldn’t believe my face I was all covered in mud that smelt really bad. I felt like I wanted to go back into my locker with the soaked socks and the disgusting rubbish bin, I thought that smelt better than this time. He was carrying me home in his hands and I was so tired and cold. I just wanted to run away and be with another owner that would actually care and wash me every night.

Today for writing Victoria and I wrote a story for only 15 minutes but the subject had to be based on a shoe. It was pretty hard because we sat back to back and we only could write a sentence then we kept it going. We came up with writing a story about a mind changing shoes. It is about a shoe who wants to be worn but he changed his mind once he got the chance to be worn.

1 comments:

Ana said...

"Hi" I am Ana's Mum
I was happy about Ana's confident of showing me her work in class. I am happy to help with Ana's study to help her make it easy for high school next year.

Post a Comment